|Property||castle with outbuildings and park|
|Year of construction||18th century|
no commission for the buyer
|Room||22 (including 14 rooms in the Château)|
|Bathroom||7 (including 4 bathrooms in the Château)|
|Living / usable area||approx. 1.550 sqm|
|Property area||approx. 2 ha|
|Heating||oil and gas heating|
|Kitchen||brand kitchen of La Cornue|
|Floors||marble, high quality tiles, parquet|
|Pool||outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Garage||2 single garages and parking spaces outside|
numerous open fireplaces, orangery with summer kitchen, brad bakery with stone oven, coach house with apartment, garden shed, outdoor pool
- The privately owned 18th century château is in excellent condition. Since there is no monument protection, it was rebuilt and completely modernized about 20 years ago, the old style elements were preserved and professionally restored.
- On the approximately 2-acre, walled property located next to the Château other outbuildings, such as the garden shed, the Orangerie and the coach house, the garages, a fully equipped workshop and the renovated apartment above. The total living area is approximately 1,550 square meters.
- In the park behind the castle is a large outdoor pool.
- On the ground floor of the château with about 750 square meters of living space, there are two large lounges each with open fireplaces, a dining room, a guest bathroom, the spacious kitchen with luxury brand kitchen La Cornue and also with a large open fireplace.
- From here (as well as from the garden), you enter a beautiful mature south-facing terrace on which two dining tables made of marble for a large company are placed at guests.
- The spacious, central staircase leads to the upper floor, where there are several bedrooms, another large saloon in the north wing with cupboards and practical niches. Partly the rooms are connected with passageways. A particularly beautiful bathroom with freestanding bath and a fireplace is to be mentioned as well as en suite attached to a bedroom, a bathroom with bath, two vanities and a dressing room.
- In the attic, several rooms have been converted into bedrooms or sleeping alcoves with two additional bathrooms and a utility room. Here the guests of the house find ample space for a cozy accommodation. There is also a not developed space in the south wing of the u.a. can be used as a studio.
- The floor coverings are high-quality tiles, marble and old elaborately restored parquet.
- The approximately 315 sqm large orangery is completely expanded as a living room and is ideal as a space for larger celebrations with a large open fireplace or as a home theater u.a. Here it is possible to expand the attic with an additional potential of about 200 square meters of living space. From the ground floor you go down a few steps in the basement area, which, for example, for wine stocks etc. can be used. In the adjoining outdoor area you will find a covered terrace, which can also be used in the rain.
- Right next to the orangery there is a coach house, a kind of summer kitchen with an old stone oven and a warehouse. Adjacent to this is the pretty old garden house with about 180 square meters of living space, while currently the caretaker couple lives.
- Vis á vis in the direction of the representative driveway and the large gate is the old “coach house”, below with the garages, a fully equipped workshop, tool shed and above is a recently renovated apartment with about 120 square meters, the Currently there is a studio. There are two bedrooms as well as a bathroom and a toilet next to the living room with open kitchen. For guests, this area is also perfect.
- Part of the tasteful furnishings and the furniture can be taken on request and by appointment.
- Overall, the entire extremely well-maintained complex with the spacious park and the old trees stands out for its spaciousness, the absolute privacy and the knowledge to live in a fallen from the time fairy tale.
You will be enchanted…Contact us for a tour, we look forward to making you part of this story!
For a tour (in compliance with the prescribed safety distance and the necessary protective measures due to the Corona Virus) and for further information, you can contact Mr. Klein in the office on Tel. 089-69777479, Mobil 0179-2499436 and by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please provide your full address and telephone number when making inquiries.
Thank you so much!